Friday, September 09, 2005

Beer

Babe let me tell you something
Ever since the day you went away
All I do is cry
You were anything but a lie

But you know I'm a man
That's time to keep goig
By God I'll forget you
I'll do everything that I can

All the time I knew
But I didn't have the will
Baby there's no more fear
My life is in this bottle of beer

Baby I know why you want me
I don't give a shit I give nothing to you
I want you on your knees
And there's nothing you can do



Tomo um cappuccino forte, respiro fundo, crio coragem.
E, por algumas horas, eu não te quero mais.

3 Comments:

Blogger mariella fassanaro. ou mari. ou ella. said...

eu quero que tu me faça brigadeiro de cappuccino. que nem tu fez o de prestígio.

nham!
huuum!


[eu tinha que desviar o assunto, bêibe, desculpa. pigarreei aqui e a lágrima caiu. ouch.]

3:53 PM  
Blogger A.L. said...

Needless to comment...
Beijo

5:29 PM  
Blogger amy said...

fiquei sem palavras.
principalmente na parte da coragem de algumas horas.
ainda vou conseguir.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home