Monday, July 25, 2005

Birthday

They say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too, yea
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you
(Birthday - The Beatles)


I've come to wish you an unhappy birthday
I've come to wish you an unhappy birthday
because you're eviland you lie
and if you should die
I may feel slightly sad(but I won't cry)
(unhappy birthday - Smiths)


É...hoje é o meu aniversário. Tô fazendo 22. 22...
Como ainda não sei exatamente como me sinto em relação a isso tudo, achei conveniente deixar aí os dois trechos.
Sem mais.

4 Comments:

Blogger A.L. said...

Enquanto você descobre, aproveita seu dia!
Beijos

11:08 AM  
Blogger mariella fassanaro. ou mari. ou ella. said...

"it's my party
and i'll cry if i want to
cry if i want to
cry if i want to
you would cry too
if it happened to you"

[hahaha! a tua cara!]

bom, tô trabalhando aqui pesado pra te sustentar, não me demoro muito.

mas vim só dizer, pela enésima vez, segundo meus cálculos, que te amo que só.

beijo, beijo, biscate.
té já. ;]

5:50 PM  
Blogger Moni S. said...

eh ruim,ó.
tô beirando os 23
uma merda.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pessoas jovens, ai ai!

Só uma dica: Morrissey é para outras horas, penso eu. Beijo!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home